Parish Of Birth
Details Of Ordination
Born in Limerick in 1701 and joined the Dominicans in Cork about 1724. He was prior in Limerick before returning to Cork.
In that year, he undertook the building of a new church for the South Parish — the present St. Finbarr’s — to replace the collapsed chapel of Fr Sarsfield.
Date Of Death